Lancome Rouge In Love 159B

Something changed when i hit 28 this year. All of the sudden had the urge to use bright lipsticks and go for a more polished, lady like look. Of course, pictures of the ever so gorgeous girls from VivaAdonis and ArtDonatella encouraged me to take the plunge and experiment for once with myself, not just others.

The new Rouge in Love collection from Lancome, is right up my street: a gorgeous selection of lipsticks and nail colors, varying from light nudes to provocative reds.The shades are divided in three category for different type of events: Jolis Matin (day to day, casual nudes), Boudoir Time (brighter, bolder shades perfect for a cocktail with the girls) and Tonight is My Night (intense, going out, flirty colors).

The texture is long lasting, comfortable and bursting with pigment. Initially it leaves a lovely shine on the lips, while settling for a matte finish after a while. It claims to last 6 hours and i can totally vouch for that, it lasts for ever whilst remaining comfortable.

Behold Rouge In Love 159B from the Boudoir selection:

Next on my list is a bright coral!

1. April 10, 2012 / 4:26 pm

It’s so pretty on you! Haha isn’t it amazing how you reach a certain age and then feel the need for sophisticated make-up, I’m the same, I’m 28 too and only just stepping into trying different lipsticks! By the way, I LOVE your jumper <3

April 10, 2012 / 7:15 pm

Thanks ladies, feel very grown up wearing brights.

Miss Green, the jumper is from Tom Tailor bought 3 years ago x.

3. May 15, 2012 / 5:39 pm

Love this lipstick!! It looks amaaazing on you! Need it 🙂 So nice meeting you at the body shop thing yesterday! x

May 15, 2012 / 6:46 pm

Thanks a mill, was so nice to meet you both yesterday! Cant believe i didn’t find your blog sooner, its fab. Ill probably read every page now :))

PS. loved your jackets, want!

5. May 21, 2012 / 11:22 am

I own this shade, and love it. But I rarely have the ococsian to wear it You just made me remember to put it on next time i’m going out. For some reason, I think these fuschia-berry colours are the easiest bold’ lip colours to wear for most skintones and colouring. At least I never feel self conscious and don’t have a hard time finding the right tone (looking at you, red colours ) And it’s a great shade to wear with smokier looks and more subtle eyes as well.

6. June 22, 2012 / 9:11 pm

Really looks deadly on you, fabulous! You *must* wear it all summer!

PS *must* is really optional, at your discretion 🙂

June 22, 2012 / 10:03 pm

Thanks Andreea, I’m obsessed with this and 340b the coral one ;). They are amazing! X