1) Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Brow Color (medium) – lately ive been obsessed with my eyebrows, ive let them grow for ages making me resemble a monkey, to get a more fuller shape. When i went to the Stila event, Ive come across this marker type pen for the brows which the Makeup Artist sang loads of praises. Its waterproof, amazing alternative to brow tattoos (personally i haven’t seen a good one yet) and a great image booster to someone who is lacking full brows but still enjoys been active. I got the medium shade and im extremely pleased with the whole look: its very subtle, yet defined and lasts all day long. I still use a brow powder and a pen, but that’s just me being obsessed.
2) Clinique Turnaround Instant Facial Masque Eclat Instantane – i have a love/hate relationship with this mask. Love because it provides a wonderful micro-dermabrasion type of exfoliation, leaving the skin fresh and smooth. I hate it because, while does wonders for the skin tone, it leaves behind a tone of glitter. Why would you do that Clinique? When im getting a radiance booster type of mask, i expect to naturally enhance my skin not to turn me in a Cullen.
3) Benefit The POREfessional – this little sample from Glamour magazine has lasted me ages. Im not a fan of primers although i have an oily skin, but this one ive enjoyed using. Its not the typical silicone gel primer, it comes in a smoothing light balm that fills in all the little pores and fine lines. I will definitely get the full size.
4) Lancome Creme Mat de Brillance (300) – limited edition from the autumn collection Midnight Roses, this matte creme hasn’t left my lips all month. Full colour, comfortable in a very fashionable matte fuchsia, it definitely got me a tone of compliments.
5) Lancome Blush Subtil in Brun Roche – as autumn came with all the deep violet trends, i had to change the coral blushers for a more suitable shade. Enter this dusky pink, with a hint of brown from Lancome. I adore it on a tanned skin, it enhances the sallow tones and can be even used for contouring. Its a lot more brown-tan in reality than the picture.
6) Roger and Gallet Rose Imaginaire* – or when a rose is not really a rose. Who knew that by mixing strawberries, mandarins, jasmine and violet notes on a bed of woody patchouli and sandalwood you will get a delicious rose scented fragrant water. Im loving this in the morning as a body spray, it feels warm and sensual and makes a great base for Lancome La Maison Mille et Une Rose, my new favorite perfume.
7) Kenzo Amour Body Nectar – as the weather got colder, im loving long hot bats and pampering body treatments more and more. Hence this little dry body oil, that has perfumed my arms and decolletage leaving my skin soft and touchable. I love so much this scent that i have two backups of the perfume in my cupboards just in case.
What were your favorites? xo