Sunday Outfit

This weekend wasn’t half bad. While on Saturday i was still feverish and glued to my couch, cursing the horrible irish weather and making emigration vows, on Sunday the sun came out and we were able to have a nice relaxing walk into town and enjoying brunch.

For my makeup i fancied pinks to perk up my pale skin – used a combination of Mac Satin Taupe and Cranberry on a base of Dior Nude foundation. Went a bit matchy matchy with pink Apocalips Celestial on my lips and layers of Dior Pink Glow blush to make me look fresh.

YourBeauty.ie

Blow dried my hair and just sprayed some Bumble & Bumble Surf Spray to get rid of that ‘just washed’ feeling of softness and inject some volume into it.

For my outfit, went with a casual soft blazer, skinny jeans and a slouchy grey t-shirt. And of course  my Zara necklace, i love it so much i would wear it every day.

IMG_7760

YourBeauty.ie

Looking back at the photos, perhaps should’ve went with a different top as this one looks a bit too long and frumpy. Initially i got it to tuck it in a skirt, but today i wanted a bit of room for movement.

Hope you had a nice weekend xo.

1. May 19, 2013 / 6:58 pm

Love your entire outfit, this is something that I would wear since I’m totally a trousers person 🙂 Love everything!

May 19, 2013 / 7:03 pm

3. Calraigh
    May 19, 2013 / 10:52 pm

Beautiful outfit! Where’s your bag from-got a serious case of bag envy?!

May 20, 2013 / 5:59 am

Thank you, it’s a last season Zara got it in the winter sales. They have similar out at the moment too, look in the TRF section.

5. May 20, 2013 / 9:50 am

LOVE this outfit, I’m obsessed with blazers and love the tee underneath with the truly gorgeous necklace!

May 20, 2013 / 11:41 am

Thank you Yavanna, have my eye on another beaded one from Zara now…swoon

7. May 20, 2013 / 11:47 am

How do you find the Bumble & Bumble surf spray? Try as I might me and that spray just never ironed out our differences. I am currently trying the Label M salt spray which I am liking but I do need to use a blow dry cream under it to stop my hair going hard and straw like.

May 20, 2013 / 6:08 pm

The Bumble is great, wish I didn’t like it :). Have a post comparing with a highstreet one coming soon. The mist is light and doesn’t leave the hair crispy, it will dry out though which I suppose is natural.

9. May 20, 2013 / 9:34 pm

Apocalips is my new favourite lip gloss!! Rimmel are really out doing themselves in the beauty department these days..I want everything!

May 20, 2013 / 9:40 pm

I know, love everything from them lately. Need to try the new nail polishes too.