New Clinique Spring 2014: Neutral Territory 2 Palette, Superdefence Spf 20 Eye Cream and Calyx Perfume

New Spring 2014 Clinique Spring is kick starting with some awesome new releases from Clinique that made me tingle with excitement: neutral eye shadows, fresh yummy scents and a new eye cream with high SPF – whats not to love!

Probably the most talked about release is the new eyeshadow palette Neutral Territory 2, a grown up version of wearable brown nudes, soft to touch and uber pigmented. You all know how much i love the Clinique eye shadows (see here and here), the color payoff is great and the shade selection wide and wearable. Being a limited edition, be quick and grab one – this one is going to fly for sure.

Clinique Neutral Territory 2 Clinique Neutral Territory 2 Swatches Another exciting release is the new Superdefense Age Defense SPF 20 Eye Cream – a hydrating eye cream with a more than decent sunscreen, that protects and prevents against the early signs of aging due to environmental damage.

Clinique Superdefence Spf 20 Eye Cream Eye sunscreen is so hard to find, so a good quality, allergy tested one is exactly what we need for a wrinkle and pigmentation free eye area. The texture is slightly tinted, which means it will gently brighten and help hide the under eye darkness and the cream formula means that it wont migrate in the eye to cause irritation.

Finally, no new season would be complete without a new fragrance to be added to the scent wardrobe.

Clinique Calyx With exhilarating notes, Calyx will transport you to Mediterranean shores, lightly scenting your skin with notes of grapefruit and orange blossoms. Previously a Prescripties product, Calyx matched the Clinique philosophy so well that had to be part of the family, joining the cult Happy and Aromatics collections.

I am absolutely in love with it! Matches my easy going personality and it is my go to ‘work’ clean scent, it uplifts the mood and adds sweetness to Monday mornings. To compare, it will probably be in the same lines of Lancome Eau Tonique, Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue or Dior Portofino. Clean, fresh and crisp, just how i like it.

Clinique Neutral Territory 2 available from 7th February €39.
Calyx Eau de Parfum available from 7th of February - 100ml €85/ 50ml €62.
Superdefence SPF 20 Eye Cream €39.

1. January 20, 2014 / 2:02 pm

Tocmai ce am inceput sa fiu fan Clinique. Chiar as vrea sa incerc Superdefense Age Defense SPF 20 Eye Cream. Poate revii cu un review 😀 O fi mai buna decat All about eyes Rich?

January 20, 2014 / 2:04 pm

Nu e neaparat mai buna, se poate de exemplu sa le folosesti impreuna. All About Eyes Rich este mai mult pentru piele deshidratata si cearcane, pe cand Superdefense Spf 20 este mai mult pentru protectie solara si age prevention. Poti sa le folosesti impreuna sau All about eyes noaptea si SD spf 20 ziua.

3. January 20, 2014 / 5:16 pm

Cat de frumoasa e paleta 😡 Oare or aduce-o si la noi?

January 20, 2014 / 5:23 pm

Sa speram ca da :). Majoritatea colectiilor noi sunt released worldwide.

5. January 20, 2014 / 6:12 pm

I got to try these lovelies last week, and I HAVE to have the lot – I thnk. The jury’s still out on the scent, so that will need some more testing :p

6. January 20, 2014 / 11:00 pm

The perfume sounds amazing. Can’t wait to try it when it comes out.
    Laura x | Life and Lipstick

7. January 21, 2014 / 8:04 am

Oooooh that palette… If only I didn’t already have like a million neutral palettes! Clinique why you have to be so late to the party 🙁 I’m still on the hunt for my HG eye cream so no doubt I’ll be giving the Superdefense a go. You’re right, it’s hard to get SPF for eyes and they’re the first part of you to show sun damage and aging!

8. February 2, 2014 / 3:20 pm

Not gunna lie, let out a little gasp when I saw that palette! It’s gorgeous! 🙂 Found your blog through Makeup Monsters Beauty Club and I’m so glad I did! Following on Bloglovin, hopw you get the chance to check out my blog too 🙂

Aisling http://bl0ssombeauty.blogspot.ie/

9. February 3, 2014 / 6:11 pm

The palette looks stunning! Very pretty shades for spring. I love “clean” scents at this time of year too, I can’t wait to have a sniff of Calyx 🙂