I wanted to do this tag for a long time, its one of my favorite things to read on the blogs i follow as i get to know the person behind the story a little bit better. Here it goes:
- I was born in Bucharest, Romania where i lived until i was 23.
- My middle name is Alexandra. My mum gave me this name, chosen after my great grandfather.
- When i was little i looked like a boy! Strangers would ask my grandmother whats ‘the boys name’ which would drive me to tears.
- I cant cook, my husbands has the duty of feeding me on a daily basis.
- Hate to wash the dishes, but funnily enough i enjoy cleaning the house. I find it therapeutic.
- I met my husband on the Internet after a friend of mine sets us up on Yahoo Messenger (old school!). He is the reason i moved to Ireland. We are 8 years together and he is my best friend and soul mate (insert heart emoji here).
- I never had pets. I desperately wanted a dog all my life, despite being terrified of them.
- If i were to change countries again, i would love to live in Barcelona. I love the vibe of the city, loads of shops, restaurants and the gorgeous beach front. Yes, i could easily see myself there.
- Im a hypochondriac, i trust Dr Google and search for every symptom i might have. Then panic, convinced im going to die and proceed to torment my husband with my funeral arrangements. Which usually means being buried with all my possessions.
- I could watch Friends over and over again.
- I learn languages very easily, its my only talent.
- Despite my
obsessionlove of shopping, im actually quite good with my finances.
- Dressing wise, i either look very well or homeless. There is no in between. On an every day basis, im that person that you see on the Luas stop with an elegant coat paired with runners.
- I hate to either answer the phone or make an actual phone call.
- When im out, i always order beer instead of wine or cocktails. Maybe i am a man.
- I cant stand rudeness and racism.
- I never been to a concert.
- Favorite food is home made french fries with sour cream/greek yogurt. I could honestly have it every day for the rest of my life without getting bored of it.
- Birthdays are my favorite celebration ever, it doesn’t matter if its mine or somebody elses. I will make a show of you.
- My friends would describe me as moany and needy. Im not even going to try to deny it.
Hope you have enjoyed my post, it was certainly fun to write :).