- Loreal Sublime Bronze Self Tanning Gel – Im not usually a fake tan lover, but with the recent heat wave Ive been showing more skin then usual so there was a need for tan. Fast drying, not overly smelly and most of all, developed to a beautiful natural sallow color.
- John Frieda Full Repair Sheer Mist – i swear this smells just like Cacharel Amor Amor! Enjoyed using it as a detangler and a shine booster after every wash on wet hair. Not sure if it did anything major to the condition of my hair, but i seemed to be reaching for it all the time so it must be good for something.
- Got2B Big Volume Mousse Collagen Lift Effect – This is the best volumising mousse ive ever used, it gives me huge hair that keeps its shape even after two days. I spread it evenly on wet hair and then blow dry it upside down.
- Payot Purifying Mask – this is one of those hard-core face masks for oily skin. This baby means business, it will clean your pores and remove all excess oils from your skin. Its amazing!
- The Body Shop White Musk Sun Glow – beautiful, easy-going summer scent perfect for lazy evenings enjoying cocktails outside. Because its an Eau de Toilette you can spray as much as you like, the scent is not heavy and it will put you in a flirty mood :).
Happy Summer! xo