Every Sunday i have my own spa day: i run a hot perfumed bath, have a rom-com in the background (yes i bring my laptop everywhere lol) and start the grooming process.
Of course the products get rotated, but this is what ive enjoyed using for the last two weeks:
1) Start by exfoliating my body with Shiseido Body Creator Aromatic Salt Scrub on the dry skin. Unfortunately this product is discontinued as far as i know, so i made sure i bought some backups when it went on sale. Beautiful stimulating scent, leaves the skin like silk.
2) Apply a nourishing body oil. Before you jump to the conclusions, no im not pregnant! I found the Roc Anti-stretch mark Oil on sale in McCabes (think it was a random product they had, it was €3.99) and love it. Has a spray action witch makes the whole process very easy and its a proper oily oil (not the dry type). Had a Nuxe Tonic before, but found it very fiddly to dispense: i mean a glass bottle and no pump?!? Its bound to get dropped on the tiles. I apply it all over the stretch-mark prone areas.
3) Seal the deal with the Yes To Carrots Deliciously Rich Body Butter for very dry skin. Very nourishing and moisturising, its a very intensive treatment for misbehaving skin. I smother myself in it and get a fresh pair of pajamas, by the morning time all dry patches will vanish.
1) Exfoliate my face to get read of all dead cells. This time i choose the Elizabeth Arden Intervene 3in1 Daily, it cleanses, exfoliates and primes the skin for the next steps. It is a gentle exfoliator, leaves the skin soft and moisturised.
2) Apply a face mask. Usually i have a deep cleansing mud mask to purify my oily skin, but this time i fancied a peel-off one. There is something so satisfying about it when you peel it and see all the dead skin, gross but i still like it. Used the Elizabeth Arden Intervene Peel & Reveal Revitalizing Treatment.
After all this my skin is fresh as a baby’s bottom, what are your pampering home treatments?