1. Radox Cherry Blast Shower Gel – was expecting to be a bit more ‘cherry’ scented that it was, lovely as it was it didn’t really satisfied my sugary cravings :). Im not going to repurchase, if you know any strong cherrylicious scented shower gels, please let me know.
2. Clinique All About Eyes eye gel – love, love and love! This is a sample from the last gift with purchase (half the size of a normal one) and i have been using it without fail every morning. Lovely hydrating gel, feels very moisturising and smoothing. Already repurchased full size.
3. Nivea In Shower Body Moisturiser Dry Skin – got it in Boots, alongside the normal skin version (white packaging). Don’t get the white one, will do nothing for the skin and i don’t even have any dryness! Other wise, is a lovely body conditioner for when you are in a rush and you need to get dressed straight away. My morning shower staple, will repurchase for sure.
3. Loreal BB Cream in Medium – although ive been using it on and off for months, i still haven’t entirely made up my mind. Love the finish and the lightness, its just that the gritty texture when applied annoys me. It consist of little colour particles that burst once massaged and dispense the colour. When applied feels like sort of a fluid to powder, instantly matte. Although i liked the finished result, i didn’t quite enjoyed the feeling of the application so no, i wont repurchase. Review here.
4. Laura Mercier Secret Camuflage in Sand – love it and it has lasted an impressive 8 months! Very creamy, covered my dark circles and didn’t crease very much. I will probably re-purchase in the future, but for now i must try the Bobbi Brown version as i heard so many rave reviews about. Review here.
5. Smashbox Eyeshadow Primer – another luxury sample finished, very efficient in keeping my eye lids crease free. The texture is a bit more matte compared to the Urban Decay Primer Potion and i think i prefer it. Will definitely repurchase. Review here.
6. Smashbox Blue Eyes Enhancing Pallete – i hit pan on eyeshadows! yay! Of course, i will still keep using it, as there is plenty of product left but for me, is a real achievement to hit pan on a powder product. Really enjoyed using it, i will definitely repurchase when is all gone but for now i think i will give their SoftBox a try (review coming soon). Review here.
Had more empties than this, but someone *cough* my husband *cough* binned all my finished products when we moved. Ah life with a beauty blogger ha!