The excitement of a new beauty device: i present you the new Foreo UFO 2 Review. If you are following me on Instagram, you will know how much i enjoy a face mask at the end of the day. So a device specially designed for masking sent for review felt like the ultimate treat.
The Foreo UFO 2 Smart Mask device is designed to bring the experience of at home face masks to the next level. It promises to become “the future of your weekly masking ritual”, thanks to intelligent technology and supercharged masks. The at home device uses LED and Smart Masks technology for the ultimate skincare pamper.
What is the Foreo UFO 2 Smart Masking device
After one year in development, the Swedish brand Foreo has launched their next generation version of the single masking UFO device. The all-new skincare device boasts eight LED lights that are beneficial for reducing fine lines, wrinkles and redness. As well as improving the tightness and calmness of the skin. With thermo-therapy technology, the skincare gadget is said to deliver heat five times faster than the original UFO. This next-gen skincare device is designed to offer much more versatility than the average single-use sheet mask. The green light can be used for its brightening benefits. And the red light can be used to boost the production of collagen.
The Foreo UFO 2 device works in conjunction with the Foreo smart masks. These are singular use round sheet masks that can be fitted onto the device. Plenty of options from hydration and firming masks, night time ones or glow boosters.
Shop the post
The Foreo UFO 2 features explained
- Red LED – stimulates the production of collagen and elastin to firm and lift skin. This restorative LED (light emitting diode) diminishes fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of ageing as well as bolstering the skin’s healing process.
- Blue LED – minimizes imperfections, destroys P. acne bacteria to stop breakouts and stabilizes overactive oil production. Blue light also mitigates inflamed acne and lesions.
- Green LED – evens out skin tone, brightens dulled complexions and softens age spots, dark circles and other discolorations.
- White LED – is the longest wavelength and reaches deeper into the skin than any other color. White LED tones and tightens the skin, reduces puffiness, activates the skin’s natural renewal system and produces a general rejuvenating effect.
- Purple LED – is a combination of red and blue light that helps eliminate toxins, boost radiance, calm inflammation and accelerate healing.
- Orange LED – eases sun damage and revitalizes skin for a healthy glow.
- Yellow LED – soothes sunburn, softens rosaceea, combats swelling and improves overall skin tone.
- Cyan LED – is an anti-inflammatory bluish-green light that calms stressed-out skin. It has been proven to promote healing, reduce the size of swollen capillaries and reduce pain.
- Flash Thermotherapy – delivers heat to your face 5x faster than the original UFO. Warms to 45˚C (a temperature that proven to optimize penetration of creams, serums and essences)
- Flash Cryotherapy – cools to 5˚C to reduce puffiness, minimize pores, lift, firm and soothe inflammation.
- T-Sonic Power – with up to 10,000 sonic pulsations per minute, these sound waves gently massage to relax underlying facial tension, improve detoxification, smooth the appearance of lines and enhance the absorption of treatments and creams.
How to use Foreo UFO 2
To start using your device you first need to download the Foreo app on your smartphone. This will activate your product 2 years guarantee and it will be an essential tool in using your device. Then just simply fit the circular sheet mask of your choice between the lids. Using the Foreo app, scan your mask so the device can choose the specific program needed. Once started, just follow the app voice instructions and simply run the mask all over your face and neck for 90 seconds.
Shop the Post
Is it worth it?
At £249/ €278 this is not a cheap or impulsive purchase. Ive taken my time using the product and reflecting if its something that would add value to a skincare routine. I have to say that its truly a pleasure using the device and the results were noticeable. I go beyond the 90 seconds and simply repeat the program until the sheet mask gets dry. This usually gets me six or seven goes, so approximately 10 minutes in total.
I used the Make My Day hydration pads and they were beautiful for hydration. My skin was left soft, bouncy and hydrated. I found that the led lights helped minimize redness and some small breakouts that i had.
The device itself is definitely an investment. However, if you are a skincare junkie like myself i think you will find the results worth it. Also its something that you will have a long time. Its charged by usb and highly portable if you want to treat yourself to a facial whilst away.
Shop the Foreo Range
I have a 15% off code for most things on LookFantastic: ANDREEA_LF. Sometimes it works on Foreo masks so worth trying it.
See my 1 minute video on how to use the device on Instagram
View this post on Instagram
Today’s video is a quick demo of the @foreo_uk UFO 2, the at home facial device. #prsample Im completely OBSESSED with face masks and I know a lot of you are interested in this device. It’s a 90 second face treatment that works in combination with specially formulated UFO activated masks. I only got to try the Make My Day one, but I’m excited to experience more from the range. The device utilise LED light therapy, a combination of temperature and a pulsation intensity for a maximum effect and soothing facial massage. It is so relaxing and my skin is always left smooth and glowing. I tend to do the facial maybe three or four times in a row, until the sheet mask is completely dry. You can use the device daily or just a couple of times a week. I will have a detailed blog post on www.yourbeauty.ie this week. Until then i hope you enjoy the video and you can check out the device on @lookfantastic. https://bit.ly/379LaPD (af link) Have you tried any @foreo products so far? This is the first for me. _______________________________ #foreo #foreouk #foreoufo #lookfantastic #skincare #masking #glowingskin #creatorsie #bbloggers #irishbbloggers #romanianblogger #over30skincare #30plusblogs #beautydevice #spaathome #sundayfacial #irishblogger #over30beauty #1minutevideo #video
PR Sample. Affiliate links used.