I’m one of those people who find very hard to use up products, i dont know how i do it but it seems that it takes ages until i finish off something. From an economical point of this is great, but because im shopping a lot i seem to hoard lots of stuff.
- The Body Shop Chocomania Shower Gel – delicious cocoa scented shower gel, the trouble with it is that it makes me crave some chocolate instantly :). Would i repurchase? Yes.
- The Body Shop Banana Shampoo – talked about it before, love the scent and the shine that it gives to my hair. Leaves your hair bouncy and healthy. Would i repurchase? Not at the moment.
- Liz Earle Gentle Face Exfoliator – a very gentle face exfoliant with natural extracts. Im not going to repurchase it because it feels too gentle for me, i need something more purifying and cleansing.
- Clarins HydraQuench cream-gel – a beautiful moisturising gel, ideal for summer. Im trying to use up my mini’s, ive been hoarding a lot of them for holidays but it seems im not going away as often as i would need to use them all. Its a fresh, cooling gel that will moisturise the skin for the entire day. Have another few of them to use up.
- Vichy Liftactiv eyes *– anti-wrinkle eye cream, ive been struggling to use it up for about 5 months. Its a love hate relationship, it seems to be a bit strong for me as i find my eyes slightly sensitive after im using it. Im not loving the texture either, its a cream but it doesn’t glide to the skin as much as i would like it too. Wouldn’t repurchase.
- Essie Billionaire *– its the only nail polish/nail treatment that i’ve used up. I know that its not fully used, but the texture has become too gloppy for me to use. Would definitely repurchase, made my nails strong and helped them grow faster.
- Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau so Fresh – im so sad this is finished, im addicted to Daisy and to all Marc Jacobs fragrances. Cant wait to pick up another one, think ill give Oh Lola a chance next.
- The Body Shop Hemp Cream* – i only had a sample and it rocked my world! The nice girl from TBS suggested this cream to help heal my patch of eczema on my hand and it truly did. Not a fan of the scent, but oh boy it does make my hands soft. I will definitely purchase the full size and plus the hemp oil.