1. Lancome Galateis Douceur for face and eyes – sadly i don’t think ill repurchase this cleanser after almost 5 years of use. I dont know what happened with the formula or with my skin, but every time i used the milk, my skin reacted by stinging and becoming red. Maybe i have become intolerant due too to much use?
2. Clarins Toning Lotion Alcohol Free – beautiful soft toner with amazing scent, enjoyed using it morning and evening. Might give a go next to their cleansing waters, have my eye on the mint extract one. Definitely recommend.
3. La Roche Posay Kerium Gentle Daily Shampoo – this is the boy’s shampoo, but i tend to use it from time to time too. Very gentle, suitable for sensitive scalps and daily use, its a staple in our bathroom for years.
4. Vichy Purete Thermale Cleansing Mousse – another staple for my shower, this mousse has fruit acids that will improve radiance and gently exfoliate the skin. Works beautifully with the Clarisonic too.
5. Pureology AntiFade Hair Mask – because i have so many hair treatments on the go, i only managed now to finish this off. Free from sulphates and other nasties, left my hair soft and nourished. Loved that it had a thicker texture, similar to a butter, so i didn’t waste too much product on the drain.
6. Lancome Absolue Precious Cells Eye Cream – targeted against lifestyle aging (environment, diet, stress etc), this eye cream came in handy this winter to moisturise my under eye area. Quite pricey for an eye cream, it lasted me about 4 months of daily nightly use. I would recommend it too anyone with an aging concern.
7. Lancome Genifique day cream (sample size) – im currently using up all my sample pots , i have so many and its a good way to try new products. My only complaint about the cream is that there is no SPF so extra protection is needed (foundation or separate SPF). Wont repurchase, but might give the night version a try.
8. Lancome Hypnose Precious Cells Mascara – due to my alopecia areata, im loosing my lashes along with my hair. Bummer. This mascara promises to help promote growth and nourish the lashes in just 28 days. Have noticed a minor improvement and i like the defined volume it gives so ill probably repurchase.