1. Original Source Shower Gels -ive been mentioning these on Twitter a lot lately, im absolutely obsessed with the Lime and Lemon Tree scents. So zingy and fresh, cheap as chips (currently half price in Tesco €1.60 or something like that), they are a guarantee for a happy start of the day. There are plenty of other scents, have my eye on the Mint Chocolate for sugar craving days.
2. Nivea Q10 Plus Firming Body Oil – my second bottle of this Tesco savings gem, got a few bottles for a mere €1.99 each. I apply it straight after shower, every night, on damp skin for a smooth and tonic body in the morning. Cant really say much about the firming properties – the pesky cellulite is still there and haven’t noticed anything to be lifted, but it does leave the skin super soft for days and absorbs really fast. It works a treat poured in the water for a moisturizing bath and is excellent after shaving your legs. Did i mention is only €1.99?
3. Lancome UV Expert GN Shield Spf 50 PA +++ – amazing sun factor, very light weight and non greasy and with a decent amount of protection. Being quite oily means that i have to rely on my daily moisturiser and foundation for protection, but with the UV Expert i can finally layer up my skincare. I am very sun conscious, more than ever with this amazing summer and felt i need the max protection i can get. I have a few pigmentation spots from my teenage years on the side of my cheekbones (takes 7 years for sun damage to show on the skin!) and i vowed i wont get any more. Think it retails at €35.
4. John Frieda Volume Blow Out Spray* – was sent a few bits from the Volume range a few weeks ago and i honestly became addicted to this volume spray. I spray it at the roots on damp hair, after every wash and then blowdry as usual. The roots look lifted and naturally bouncy, without any sticky or dry feeling. It will probably work even better now on shorter hair, full range review to follow.
5. Dainty Doll Cream Blushers 02 and 03 – when i got a few bits from fragrancedirect.co.uk for my last giveaway, ive picked these two cream blushers for myself. The pigmentation is quite light for a cream blusher, so i use them as a cream highlighter on the top of my cheekbones. Super dewy, they give a wet looking sheen to the skin, very natural and flattering specially when you only got some tinted moisturiser and a smear of mascara. Think you might still find them online either on fragrancedirect or amazon.