In today’s post im reviewing the highly anticipated SOSU CC Me in SPF45 Foundation. Im quite the newbie when it comes to SOSU beauty products. I heard great things about the tan and lashes and i personally tried the cream blusher sticks and the eyebrow pencils. All good and quite affordable. So i was intrigued to try the new foundation. Im quite selective of what bases i use on my face and dare i say, i might even be a little bit snobbish about the brands i use. Well, this foundation proved me wrong – affordable brands can be on par with the more high end counter parts.
Formulated with skin-loving ingredients! Hyaluronic Acid help boost the skin’s moisture &to make the skin appear plumper. Soothes and defends skin against moisture loss.Vitamin E helps to hydrate, nourish, protect the skin, Vitamin B3 helps to improve dull, uneven skin tone & boost the skin’s strength, repair damage, and improve the hydration barrier. Also helps to improve redness.
What you need to know:
- 10 Shades – ranging from 01 Porcelain to 10 Rich. The shade selection for darker skins is minuscule, which is something the brand might consider improving on.
- Hydrating Natural Dewy Finish. If i was to compare the SOSU CC Me in foundation to something out of my collection, the IT Cosmetics Illuminating CC is the closest that comes to mind. Similar creamy texture and dewy finish.
- Weightless medium coverage that can be build up or sheered out.
- SPF 45 Protection.
- Perfects, Corrects & Conceals imperfection.
- Works well with a buffing brush and beautyblender.
- Price €24.95. You can buy it for €21.20 here with code YOURBEAUTY15 at checkout.
Sosu CC Me on SPF 45 Foundation Swatches
Im wearing shade 03 Light
Get 15% off Sosu products and much more on TheBeautyBasket.ie with code Yourbeauty15 at checkout.
See my Instagram Reel on how it looks on my skin
Follow me on Instagram here
View this post on Instagram