Mac Rebel

Mac Rebel Mac Rebel YourBeauty.ie Mac Rebel There was a matter of time until i would cave and get Mac Rebel, i mean how can one not want when i am surrounded with gorgeous ladies sporting this berry, sultry shade (Siun and Dee i am looking at you!).

I ended up ordering online with not even one real life swatch – i was that sure i am going to love it. When i first opened the bullet, i was a touch concerned to see a deep dark burgundy lipstick but i powered trough and rushed to apply it. The darkness proved to conceal the most amazing berry, luscious color that instantly revives the whole complexion. Lightly dabbed on the lips for a natural stain or layered up from the tube – Rebel is the quintessence of winter.

Do you go berry for winter? xo

1. November 27, 2013 / 9:43 am

This post has just made me want to go home and dig out my Rebel and wear it. I LOVE berry shades in winter, think they are so flattering on all. Rebel suits you, def make sure to wear it loads over the festive season! x

November 27, 2013 / 9:45 am

It’s just gorgeous and suits everyone, been wanting to get it for ages. Plumfull is next 🙂

3. November 27, 2013 / 10:17 am

I am not sorry at all for peer pressuring you into that one, looks amazing on you! xx

4. Lisa D
    November 27, 2013 / 1:31 pm

Ooooh it’s so pretty. I think I should treat myself to it! So hard to get a true, wearable berry lipstick sometimes! The colour looks really lovely on you 🙂

5. November 27, 2013 / 7:07 pm

I love this shade, seems to be one of those one shade fits most products :p I tried it a year ago and considered buying, but I seem to react to MAC lip products, so in the end I went with a cheaper alternative:p

November 28, 2013 / 4:20 pm

Thank you girls, it’s such a good shade to liven up my tired face ;).

7. November 28, 2013 / 6:56 pm

Oh it really suits you! I badly want to pick it up – I think about it EVERY winter!