Mac Creme in Your Coffee

Irish Beauty Blog

Let’s be honest, i needed another lipstick like a hole in the head. As it happens, i had accumulated my six empty Mac containers and a back to Mac for my free lipstick was in the cards. I was looking for an every day neutral that would go with everything and be moisturising on the lips. I love my mattes and amplified formulas, but after three days of wearing them my lips become dry and flaky (see the photo above).

Mac Creme in Your Coffee is a Cremesheen formula, moisturising and comfortable on the lips with a slight sheen. The clue is in the name as they say. The color reminds of a darker version of Mac Modesty – a deep rose brown, with a definite neutral undertone that makes it a perfect shade on every skin tone. I love that the color is rich and pigmented, yet still very natural and understated. I paired it with Soar lipliner for added volume and definition and im quite pleased of the result.

What are your favorite Mac neutrals, think i need more!

1. March 13, 2016 / 9:05 am

Don’t we all always need another lipstick?! 😉 I don’t have any from MAC yet, but I’m looking for the perfect shade to be my first. This “creme in your coffee” is absolutely an option! It’s so beautiful.

• Athba
      October 9, 2016 / 8:21 pm

It’s beautiful but unfortunately very drying to the lips!

2. March 13, 2016 / 1:24 pm

Oh My! This is stunning on you. I’m a major fan of Soar and this looks fab Andreea. You lips look amazing xx Siobhan

3. March 13, 2016 / 8:09 pm

I love this muted shade! When I go into MAC I get slightly overwhelmed by all of the various lipsticks but I will definitely add this to my wishlist. I also really want to try out Honey Love x
    Louise | helloteddy.co.uk

4. March 13, 2016 / 10:14 pm

This is such a gorgeous shade, Yet another one added on to my neverending MAC Lipstick wishlist! xo

5. March 14, 2016 / 8:30 pm

I only have one or two neutral lipsticks, I haven’t found one that I truly love so I am still searching for the perfect neutral shade! Creme in your coffee is beautiful and it suits you!

Ela BellaWorld

6. March 15, 2016 / 4:47 pm

Oh that’s gorgeous on you! I’ll be at the airport tomorrow so I feel a sneaky MAC purchase coming on…

7. March 21, 2016 / 8:28 pm

Ooh what a bloody gorgeous shade! Love it, I’m definitely going to check it out!