What’s Inside the L’Occitane Classic Beauty Advent Calendar 2019
L’Occitane’s Beauty Advent Calendars are probably some of my favorite ones. Stunningly designed and beautifully made, they are chock full of mini luxurious treats. This is my second beauty Advent Calendar from them, you can see lasts year’s version here.
This Christmas, the L’Occitane Classic Beauty Advent Calendar takes the form of a book. Telling one of the true stories about the almond tree. Did you know that in the 1950’s, almond trees completely disappeared from the Provence landscape? In 2000, L’OCCITANE, with the help of our producers, decided to reintroduce almond trees back onto the hills of Provence. Today, the Provence landscape is full of almond trees.
The 2019 Classic Beauty Advent Calendar contains:
• 5ml Immortelle Precious Cream
• 4ml Shea Ultra Rich Lip Balm
• 10ml Rose Hand Cream
• 30ml Shea Ultra Rich Body Cream
• 10ml Almond Delicious Hands
• 33g Revitalising Sugar Bath Cube
• 10ml Lavender Hand Cream.
• 35ml Almond Shower Oil
• 5ml Shea Light Comforting Cream
• 20ml Almond Milk Concentrate
• 30ml Verbena Body Lotion
• 10ml Cherry Blossom Hand Cream.
• 35ml Repairing Shampoo
• 5ml Aqua Réotier Ultra Thirst-Quenching Gel
• 10ml Shea Butter Hand Cream
• 25g Shea Milk Extra Gentle Soap
• 10ml Shea Intensive Hand Balm
• 25g Verbena Leaf Soap
• 35ml Repairing Conditioner
• 10ml Verbena Cooling Hand Gel
• 30ml Verbena Shower Gel
• 35ml Cherry Blossom Shower Gel
• 10ml Shea Butter Foot Cream
• 40ml Aqua Réotier Water Gel Cleanser.
As always, there is a perfect combination of body, hand, face and hair minis. The sizes are generous and it will last a couple of uses, so you can make up your mind if you like the product or not. The packaging is colorful and luxurious, a beautiful book tied up with ribbons. It would make a lovely gift to someone who travels a lot or is a bath lover. Or you know, from you to you with love.
The Classic Advent Calendar is available from L’occitane stores or online. Its €57/£49 and valued at €92/£79, which i think it makes it excellent value for money.
Shop the Post
Check Me Out On Instagram
View this post on Instagram
New blogpost on www.yourbeauty.ie all about the contents of the @loccitane_uk_ire Classic Advent Calendars. Did you know that L’Occitane helped with the replant of almond trees in Provence? They were extinct from the 1950’s and in 2000 L’Occitane reintroduced them in the area. Have you treated yourself to a beauty advent calendar this year or are you sticking to chocolate? __________________________________ #bbloggers #loccitane #loccitaneadventcalendar2019 #irishbbloggers #creatorsie #romanianbeautyblogger #romanianblogger #christmas #december #christmas2019 #yourbeauty
PR Sample. Affiliate Links used.