Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Collection Review
The Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk world has just expanded dramatically! Following up the huge success of the original Pillow Talk, there are now a couple of new twists on the popular shade. With this new release, Charlotte Tilbury has really solidified the Pillow Talk niche. It is now a brand on its own right, complete with its own blush pink packaging.
What’s new in the Pillow Talk collection?
Ten new products have joined the Charlotte Tillbury Pillow Talk family. A gorgeous 12 pan eyeshadow palette, a new eyeliner, intense blush. Two new shades of Pillow Talk lipstick to suit more skin tones in 2 Medium and 3 Intense. Two matching lip liners for the new lipstick shades. A new Pillow Talk Collagen Lip Bath that is absolutely the most perfect shade of neutral dusty pink. The Beauty light wand has gotten two new shades.
One of my favorite from the new releases is the 12 pan Instant eye shadow palette. Sadly this is a limited edition, so if you love it make sure you snap one quickly. The colors are just beautiful, mixing warm tones of browns with neutral pinks. I just know ill get so much wear out of it. The Instant Eye Palette has also been a popular choice for the 77th Golden Globes Awards, being worn by Salma Hayek, Michelle Williams, Busy Phillips and Violetta Komyshan.
The Pillow Talk Eyeliner is another fab choice, its super long lasting and pigmented. The color is a velvet finish smoky berry brown that will suit all eye colors.
Two new Pillow Talk lipstick shades have been created. The range is now more inclusive and flattering on more skin tones. They are both berry-pink based, ranging from medium depth to intense. The lip-liners are made to match.
The Full Pillow Talk Collection with Prices
See all here
- Instant Eye Palette in Pillow Talk with 12 new shades, £60 | €75 (limited edition)
- Pillow Talk Eye Liner (smoky berry-brown), £19 | €25
- Matte Revolution Lipstick in Pillow Talk Medium (warm berry-pink), £25 | €32
- K.I.S.S.I.N.G. Lipstick in Pillow Talk Intense (deep berry-rose), £25 | €32
- Lip Cheat in two new shades in Pillow Talk Medium (warm berry-pink) and Pillow Talk Intense (deep tawny-brown), £17 | €22
- Cheek to Chic in Pillow Talk Intense (deep rosy-pink), £30 | €39
- Collagen Lip Bath in Pillow Talk (nude pink) £25 | €32
- Beauty Light Wand – Two new shades in Pillow Talk (nude pink) and Pillow Talk Medium (nude-pink peach). Limited edition €35.
Shop The Collection
PR Samples. This post contains Affiliate Links.
Love the look of this collection.